SharpGL 2.0 has been released - hit the GitHub site to get it: https://github.com/dwmkerr/sharpgl
Some new features:
- Full support for all OpenGL functions up to OpenGL 4.2
- Full support for all commonly used OpenGL extensions
- Support for WinForms applications
- Support for WPF applications (without resorting to WinForms hosts)
- A powerful scene graph including polygons, shaders, NURBs and more
- Many sample applications as starting points for your own projects.
- Visual Studio Extension with SharpGL project templates for WPF and WinForms.
And a few screenshots:
The Radial Blur Sample
The New Project Types